The visual order, that's me. A Rotterdam based female maker, self-employed.
Artist, graphic designer, webdesigner, videomaker.
A bridge builder who will take you to the other side, figuratively speaking.
All this under one umbrella: visually organizing information. I'm a multipotential.
You can contact me for all visual matters.
What can I make for you?
On a daily basis I am busy structuring:
- within the frame of a canvas in the form of paintings - and love grids, rhythms and structures.
- on the web - the design and construction of websites and everything that goes with it - I create order in the multitude of possibilities and information.
- in the pattern of designing logos, corporate identities, business cards, flyers and all other promotional printing - I arrange the lines and parts in such a way that it becomes a nice and calm whole.
- using digital paper by creating illustrations. For powerpoint, for websites, for printed matter. A single drawing or complex explanation pictures, also called infographics - with the aim of clearly conveying a structured message.
- in my YouTube videos you can see I'm a sucker for patterns...
Pictures speak louder than words. They convey a message, an emotion, a story.
My name is Astrid Moors, I am of the visual order. I graduated as a visual artist (1991). Then I studied philosophy for a year, where logic was one of my favorite subjects. A few years later (the internet was still squeaky), I did a one-year study to become a web designer (1998). Since then I have a hybrid professional practice combining the virtual and analog art and web worlds.
Over time I have expressed myself visually on a daily basis, on canvas as well as on desktop. Those years of experience can be captured in numbers, but even better in images. Since the beginning of 2021 I also make YouTube videos, so video has also been added to my offer.
I like solutions.
What do you want? You may cross the bridge now, don't hesitate to ask me!
From March till the end of 2022 my YouTube my video's are English spoken and subtitled in Dutch.
The older and newer ones are Dutch spoken and translated in English, so please switch on the subtitles.